Business Development Manager – Investment Sales
17 February 2023
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced investment management house based in a prime central London location. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Developing key strategic partner relations in order to win new business.
- Gaining a deep understanding into the firm’s product suite.
- Meet set targets on a quarterly basis and deliver on objectives.
- Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Creation of itineraries for Senior members of the team.
- Update CRM systems to reflect actions taken to promote relationships and progress.
The Business Development Manager will meet the following skillset:
- 12– 24 months experience in a sales or development role.
- Confidence to engage with a diverse range of departments and strategic partners.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Display excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate to all levels of seniority.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Sales professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”