Lead Climate Specialist
15 January 2024
Our client is a global investment management firm that is looking to recruit a Lead Climate Specialist to join the ESG Research team.
As a Climate Specialist, you will play a crucial role in developing models and processes to support the firm’s climate strategy and commitment to Net Zero.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on climate change and translate regulatory changes and client requirements on Net Zero into actionable models and processes
- Develop and maintain data models that support fund-level climate analysis
- Work with investment teams to provide climate knowledge and analysis to support investment performance
- Provide assistance with client queries and help improve processes for evolving requirements of client-aware clients
- Support with any climate-related disclosures
- Relevant experience at an asset manager, asset owner, consultancy or research vendor
- Proven experience building data models for climate integration and scenario analysis
- Strong data visualisation skills – SQL, Power BI or Tableau familiarity an advantage
- Excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Deep understanding of current and developing climate change trends and regulatory requirements
- Collaborative approach to work
- Effective communicator with the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.