Market Intelligence Analyst
21 August 2021
Up to £45,000
Our client is a leading name within the investment management sector. Due to continued business growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Market Intelligence Analyst to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
The Market Intelligence Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from various stakeholders within the business with regards to peer group analysis
- Support in the production and update of regular competitor reports
- Support in the production and update of regular market trends reports, highlighting key industry themes, sector flows, country flows and broader market insights
- Drive automation of processes from a data perspective such as optimisation of reports to be updated on a regular basis
- Master the research tools used within the MI function such as Broadridge, eVestment and Morningstar
- Provide inputs into product strategy and development tasks
- Support the development of client intelligence; aim to automate where possible on data collation, cleansing and mapping
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business, with special focus on supporting sales-facing and client teams to identify and assist in the implementation of the business development agenda
The Market Intelligence Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years’ experience within financial services (preferably within asset management)
- Proven ability to manage, automate and interpret large amounts of data intelligently and quickly
- Desire to pursue professional qualifications (such as IMC, CFA)
- An ability to question data intelligently and build analysis from drawing together data of differing types and from multiple sources
- Basic knowledge of the financial markets and the key trends driving the asset management industry
- Basic understanding of FCA regulations and compliance guideline
This is an excellent opportunity for a Market Intelligence professional looking to excel their career in the investment management industry.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age