Market Intelligence and Competitior Analysis – Asset Management
1 June 2018
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Mason Blake are working on behalf of a prestigious asset manager in their search for a Market Intelligence & Competitor Analysis Associate to join their well established team based in London. The role is the perfect opportunity for an individual with up to 3 years experience within the asset management space who is looking to further develop their career in the field.
- Produce high quality, accurate and well-written reports on monthly basis that create strong market awareness.
- Prepare bespoke research on peer group / sector, key competitors and market intelligence work.
- Generate and provide analytical research to support strategic projects and new product innovation ideas.
- Become a competent point of contact for insightful market and competitor analysis across all asset classes on a multi-channel basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with a keen interest in Asset Management
- Knowledge of the asset management industry: distribution landscape, competitors, clients and products
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Fully computer literate with strong Excel (Pivot tables, macro, VLookups) and PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with strong communication skills, a flexible and positive attitude, openness to change
- A solid appetite to learn, perform and succeed, self-motivation and commitment to high quality work
- Knowledge of external vendor reporting tools such as Morningstar Direct, Broadridge, eVestment and Bloomberg or ability to learn them quickly
- Experience of working in similar role essential
- European language skills beneficial: Business German, Spanish or Italian
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.