7 January 2022
Our client is a global investment management house looking to recruit a Marketing Associate to support the international business strategy by delivering on the international marketing plan, aligned to global marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Head of International Marketing, the Marketing Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Co-ordinate and deliver proprietary and external physical and virtual events, including vendor management and production of email invites
- Design and produce high quality, targeted marketing materials, including copywriting/copyediting and managing the compliance sign-off process for all content ahead of international distribution
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and other stakeholders to deliver marketing campaigns to key international channels and markets
- Metrics measurement, monitoring and reporting
The Marketing Associate will meet the following skillset:
- IMC and relevant Marketing qualifications are preferred
- Strong InDesign, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role within asset management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrable investment writing, copywriting and copyediting skills/experience, and ability to fine-tune messaging to suit specific channels and client types
- Understanding of key ROMI metrics
- Digitally savvy and an innovative mind set
- Strong planning, organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Attention to detail and accurate proofreading skills
- Ability to quickly grasp key business priorities, products and key messages
- Fluency in French and/or Italian would be an advantage, but is not essential
Please note, we are only able to consider candidates with previous experience in investment management.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”