10 November 2023
Our client is an established name within the investment management world. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their firm on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will take accountability for duties such as:
- Manage the branding and distribution of marketing collateral, including factsheets, presentations and research articles
- Production of email marketing campaigns and presence on social media to develop the firm’s brand
- Website maintenance and enhancement
- Building long-term relationship with PR agency & web providers
- Assist in analysing the effectiveness of marketing activities including Google Analytics
- Ensure all activities meet brand guidelines
- Ad hoc project work
The Marketing Executive will meet the following criteria:
- 1-3 years’ experience within the wealth or investment management industry
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and previous production of factsheets essential
- Experience of developing campaign messaging and an understanding of email marketing and social media tools
- Knowledge of design experience using Adobe suite (InDesign/PhotoShop)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive with 1-3 years’ industry experience looking to join a flourishing investments house.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.