18 September 2021
£40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Our client is a growing name within the investment management world. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their flourishing firm on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will take responsibility for delivering the marketing strategy and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the firm.
The Marketing Executive will take accountability for duties such as:
- Execute the delivery of revenue generating marketing campaigns
- Deliver integrated campaigns for the purposes of lead generation and implement a programme of continuous improvement and learning
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics
- Support the enhancement of client and prospect data through the use of appropriate tools (CRM, and Marketing Automation systems)
- Create sales tools/materials
- Build awareness of competitor activity in the model portfolio space to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Manager and wider sales team to deliver an event & webinar programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets, including attendance at events throughout the UK
- Manage the client communications program including the compilation of client newsletters and communications in support of client retention targets
- Work with the investment and account management teams to communicate and articulate our investment proposition to advisers
- Ensure all activities meet brand guidelines
- Ad hoc project work
The Marketing Executive will meet the following criteria:
- 1-3 years’ experience within the wealth or investment management industry
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- IMC holder ideally
- Knowledge of Discretionary Fund Management
- Understanding of fund management/asset management and FCA regulations that apply to marketing those services
- Experience of developing campaign messaging and an understanding of email marketing principles
- Good understanding of how to manipulate data
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems preferred (preferably Hubspot)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive with 1-3 years’ industry experience looking to join a flourishing investments house.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age