Marketing Manager, EMEA
13 March 2021
Our client, an investment manager with a global reach and over £100bn AUM, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager, EMEA to join the business. They invest across equities, fixed income and multi-asset strategies for a range of both institutional and wholesale clients.
Working closely alongside the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, EMEA will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and implementing the firm’s marketing & communications activity across the UK & European distribution channel
- Work with the Head of Marketing to create and coordinate advertising and promotional campaigns
- Oversee the timely production of marketing and sales support materials (including writing, design, sign-off procedure and printing).
- Manage event schedule in conjunction with Distribution team to support business development activities
- Form strategic alliances with third party distributors
- Create regular and effective marketing content – videos, emails, web and advertisements
- Assist the Head of Marketing with budget management
- Monitor competitor activity and improve the firm’s competitive edge
The Marketing Manager, EMEA will require the following skill set:
- Strong marketing experience working within asset management across both wholesale and institutional
- Previous knowledge of advertising, print production and web publishing
- Proven understanding of marketing and communications methods, including online
- European language skills (French, Italian or German ideally)
- Knowledge of European asset management industry (asset classes e.g. equities, fixed income etc and regulatory landscape)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a dynamic team within a thriving asset management house.
Note, only successful applicants will be responded to and you must have asset management experience to be considered.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age