Marketing Production Analyst
23 December 2021
A prestigious investment management firm is looking for a Marketing Production Analyst in their Marketing Services team. The team is responsible for the production of materials that support Sales, Client Service and Product Specialists, as well as managing various projects.
- Produce bespoke presentations and pitch materials
- Recommend and design the layout for the sales/marketing content
- Collate data and leverage product and market knowledge to produce accurate material against a variety of deadlines
- Identify and recommend team process improvements
- Lead and participate across group projects and becomes an SME for the team where appropriate.
- Develop close working relationships with relevant Sales, Client and Product Specialist teams.
- Experience in a similar marketing role in the investment management sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel in a production environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Salesforce, Coric, Tableau & Seismic is desirable
- Strong communication and project management skills
This role is ideal for a candidate that is looking for broader responsibility within the marketing services space, with the opportunity to work with the wider business on various projects.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”