Money Markets Fund Reporting Analyst
25 September 2020
Our client is a leading name within asset management. Due to continued company growth, they are now looking to recruit a Money Markets Fund Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis.
The Money Markets Fund Reporting Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Producing accurate and timely Net Asset Values
- Working closely with clients to resolve queries
- Producing Money Market reports for clients
- Creating, maintaining and updating procedures for the funds
- Reporting to regulators on Money Markets
- Managing and monitoring changes to cash instruments
- Identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk
The Money Markets Fund Reporting Analyst will met the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Fund Accounting within Money Markets
- Knowledge of the trade life cycle
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Technical reporting experience within Money Markets as well as experience in reporting to the regulators
- Experience in a large cash fund or a custodian
- Knowledge of bonds, yields and cash instruments
- Holds accountancy qualification, such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Money Markets Fund Reporting Analyst to join a thriving team at a leading investment management house.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, only successful applicants will be responded to.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”