Multi-Manager Fixed Income Portfolio Manger
6 May 2021
Our client, a leading asset manager, is looking to recruit an Fixed Income Portfolio Manager to join their Multi-Manager business.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management of a range of fixed income fund of fund portfolios.
- Manage an allocated range of fixed income fund of fund portfolios, achieving performance goals against benchmarks and peer groups
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of the portfolios and underlying investments
- Actively contribute to the fund selection process
- Liaise with the investment strategy and fund research teams in respect to portfolio construction and management of portfolios
- Participate in investment committee meetings, providing regular updates on investment views and performance updates
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the investment and fund research process
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in fund of funds portfolio management
- Extensive knowledge of fixed income markets
- CFA qualification is preferable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.