Operational Due Diligence Analyst
15 September 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established investment consultancy firm, looking for an experienced Operational Due Diligence (ODD) Analyst to join their London office. This role offers a competitive salary, hybrid working and great scope for progression.
The ODD Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for assessment of alternative investment funds and managers across a diverse range of asset classes.
- Create comprehensive reports evaluating operational risks, in line with client deadlines.
- Conduct onsite meetings with investment firms to review operational risks and controls.
- Be a point of contact with regards to ODD queries.
- Guide junior members within the team in the ODD process.
- Contribute towards business development activities, client newsletters, and other company projects.
The ODD Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- 3+ years’ experience within an ODD role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Experience within Hedge Funds, Private Equity or Real Estate.
- Confident and articulate with strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated and hard-working individual.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of an ODD Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”