Operations Recruitment Consultant
21 December 2020
Mason Blake are looking to hire a bright, highly-motivated and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly growing team in our Operations Recruitment team. This opportunity is best suited to candidates currently working within Financial Services recruitment on an Operations, Finance or Compliance desk, who already have strong knowledge of the sector.
We are a boutique financial recruitment business in London and have been a market leader in investment management recruitment for over 20 years. To continue building on our success in the industry, we are currently expanding our offering.
The Operations Recruitment Consultant will take on a 360 role, and will work closely with investment management clients and take responsibility for the following duties:
- Continually work to generate new business by identifying new leads and referrals and pursue all potential business opportunities
- Manage and maintain an existing client base and service clients as appropriate
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of strong candidates for the client
- Negotiating salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Maintain regular contact with clients and candidates, both face to face and on the telephone to build your network
The Operations Recruitment Consultant is required to meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Currently working in a recruitment role covering a Finance, Compliance or Operations desk within financial services (ideally investment management)
- Extensive relationship building skills Be driven to succeed in a target led role, with a high level of self motivation
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, having a proactive rather than reactive approach to clients and candidates
- Well presented, with excellent communications skills and the ability to converse with senior clients and candidates and build strong levels of rapport early on
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise and balance workflow
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a well established recruitment business. We offer clear career progression, a strong commission structure and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV. Note that only successful applicants will be responded to.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”