Senior Performance Analyst (Fixed Income)
4 March 2021
£65,000 - £70,000
Our client is a leading name within investment management. Due to a successful year, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Performance Analyst to join their high-performing Performance & Risk team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Performance, the Senior Performance Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Providing detailed performance analytics for fixed income
- Assisting with the GIPS process including maintenance of the groups’ GIPS policies and procedures
- Performance calculations
- Fixed income performance attribution
- Project managing performance related projects and implementing new procedures related to performance
- Working closely alongside Portfolio Managers and reporting teams to ensure a seamless month-end portfolio valuation and performance sign-off process
- Quantitative analysis of performance data
The Senior Performance Analyst will meet the following skill set:
- Strong mathematical background
- Graduate (or equivalent) with a numerical degree
- Experience of performance measurement, attribution and quantitative analysis within a buy-side house
- Working knowledge of fixed income investments in an investment management house
- Knowledge of Python, VBA or SQL
- Strong Excel skills as well as knowledge of performance systems such as Factset or Bisam
Due to the nature of this role, candidates without experience within an investment management company cannot be considered.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Analyst with Fixed Income experience to become a Senior member of a dynamic team during a time when the company is experiencing exciting change.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.