Multi -Asset Performance Analyst
9 February 2022
Our client, a prestigious asset management house, are looking to hire a driven Multi-Asset Performance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Performance Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Using of in-house performance systems to calculate performance, attribution and an assigned set of GIPS composites
- Calculate, monitor and publish all GIPS composites in line with the GIPS 2020 standards
- Develop procedures, processes and systems to support and improve client requirements
- Enhance current reporting process by using various coding languages Excel/VBA/SQL/Python
- Ensure external marketing material is in line with the standards and the GIPS Advertising Guidelines
- Project managing performance related projects and implementing new procedures related to performance
The Performance Analyst is required to have the following skill set:
- Experience within investment management
- Graduate (or equivalent) with a numerical degree
- GIPS knowledge and / or knowledge of performance reporting
- Experience of coding in Python or VBA
- Highly numerical and technical
- Team player who will get stuck in to all aspects of the teams work and contribute at all levels
- Strong Excel skills as well as knowledge of performance systems
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Analyst to become a member of a dynamic fast paced team during a time when the company is experiencing exciting change.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
*Please note only successful applications will be responded to*
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.