Fixed Income Data Analyst
29 January 2021
Our client is a prestigious name within the investment management sector. As a result of continued company success, they are now looking to recruit a Fixed Income Data Analyst to join their high performing Performance team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with performance data, the Fixed Income Data Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Partnering with fund managers to ensure they understand any apparent performance differences between portfolios
- Production of Performance Attribution and Risk Analysis using systems across equity and fixed income funds
- Producing written reports to support initiatives within senior management
- Utilising VBA and other programming tools to work and control large data sets and create custom templates in conjunction with Tableau
- Identifying ways for internal clients to efficiently and directly access client reporting data
- Taking the lead on projects related to identifying alternatives to manual process
- Performance monitoring of reports
Due to the high volume of investment data involved in this role, the successful Fixed Income Data Analyst must meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level in Maths, Physics or Financial Economics (or an equivalent subject)
- 1-3 years’ experience within an asset management house working in a client reporting, performance reporting or data analytics role
- Holds the IMC
- Advanced Excel/VBA or SQL
- Working knowledge of any of the following financial tools: Financial Express, Bloomberg, UBS Delta, Factset, Lipper or Morningstar
- Experience of working on projects
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for candidates in the infancy of their career within the investment management sector, who are looking for their next career step.
The company offers clear career progression, excellent company benefits and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.