Performance & Data Analyst
London, United Kingdom
1 December 2023
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Performance & Data Analyst on the lookout to join an expanding team with potential for progression. The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
Our client is a Multi Asset Alternative Investment firm who, due to exponential growth, are now looking to recruit a Performance & Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
As part of a team responsible for performance calculation and attribution across all company funds, the Performance & Data Analyst will take the responsibility for the following duties:
- Performance analysis and attribution, as well as management of all ad-hoc data requests from various departments.
- Work closely with the investor relations, sales and risk teams.
- Handle a high volume of data in a quick-paced working environment.
- Utilisation of technical experience to build out the performance function across the company.
The Performance & Data Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Working knowledge of Python is essential, experience working with Power BI is advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a performance related role, working within an alternative investment firm is desirable.
- Ability to learn on the job and respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative team orientated environment.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, and you’re able to start by mid-January latest, then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”