Performance Team Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
21 May 2021
Our client is a leading player within the investment management sector. Due to a maternity within the team, they are now looking for a Performance Team Manager to join on a contract basis.
The Performance Team Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Responsible for a team of performance analysts and specialists: setting priorities and ensuring the timely delivery of all project and BAU tasks
- Produce and distribute performance, attribution and ex post risk across all funds
- Manage the onboarding and migration of all funds into a new performance platform
- Establish a robust oversight model for all data feeds into a new performance engine including: instrument, portfolio static, client, index and accounting data
- Work in partnership with the Investment, Distribution and Product teams to identify opportunities and develop innovative and scalable solutions to expand the team’s coverage and meet the needs of the business’ clients
- Manage third party vendor relationships
The Performance Team Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Experience of Investment Performance & Attribution (across Equities, Fixed Income and Multi Asset).
- Experience of implementing 3rd party Performance & Attribution applications (e.g. B-One and Factset)
- Evidence of a structured approach to analysis and documentation, using recognised tools and techniques
- Experience of SQL, visualization tools (e.g. B-Portal) and Excel VBA
- Quantitative degree and investment qualification (e.g. CFA, CIPM, FRM, IMC or equivalent).
- Experience of Python
- Understanding of derivatives and their use in asset management
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Performance professional to join a high-performing team on a fixed term contract basis.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.