Portfolio Analyst – Absolute Return Fixed Income
11 February 2020
Our client, a leading asset management house is looking for an individual to join the growing Fixed Income portfolio management team. The purpose of the role is to support the Portfolio Managers in the running of Absolute Return Fixed Income strategies. This individual will also generate ideas for wider Fixed Income portfolios.
- Present potential investment ideas to portfolio managers which include thematic macro opportunities, country & curve based investment proposals and L/S opportunities
- Conduct a combination of bottom-up G10 rates and FX research and top-down thematic research
- Develop and maintain financial models to generate alpha from markets over differing time horizons
- Build idea generation frameworks and risk monitoring tools including pre-trade situation analysis
- Participate in wider investment debate within the fixed income business
- 1-3 years’ prior experience on the buy-side or sell-side in fixed income investing
- Demonstrable interesting and understanding of fixed income markets
- Coding skills in Python or VBA
- Excellent academic background
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.