Portfolio Analyst – FX & Money Markets
21 April 2021
A prestigious and well-respected institutional Asset Management firm is seeking to hire a Portfolio Analyst to join the Investment Implementation team.
The Investment Implementation team sits in the front office and is the link between the Portfolio Managers and Traders. The purpose of the role is to manage currency exposures, excess cash and help optimise collateral and margin.
- Managing and rebalancing currency exposures across a wide range of portfolios in response to events such as cash flows, active trades, benchmark change, market price movements
- Daily monitoring of portfolio positions and risk exposures
- Managing FX trade orders, ensuring efficient execution
- Oversight of cash flows, and managing rebalancing of portfolios in a timely and effective manner
- Liaise with Investment Operations, Research and Compliance teams to improve processes and minimise operational risks
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2-5 years’ work experience in a similar role or investment operations function on the buy-side
- Solid understanding of foreign exchange and fixed income instruments
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Ability to work well under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.