Portfolio Analyst – UHNW Wealth Management
15 April 2022
£55,000 - £65,000
We are working with a highly reputable investment management firm who are looking to hire a Portfolio Analyst to join the Private Client investment team.
The successful hire will have a high level of visibility to Portfolio Managers and clients whilst support portfolio management activities.
- Conduct portfolio management activities across a broad range of client portfolios, each with a bespoke investment objective
- Develop and implement investment strategies across client portfolios
- Perform daily fund management duties including monitoring markets, trading and reporting
- Regularly communicate with clients and create client-specific materials and reports
- Participate in fund due-diligence meetings
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within the investment management industry
- Strong academic profile
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with Bloomberg
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships across the business and externally
- Passionate about markets and investments
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.