Portfolio Analyst, Public & Private Investments – Single-Family Office
21 September 2019
Competitive Salary + bonus
An established single-family office is looking to hire an analyst to join their growing team.
The family office invests across a diverse range of public and private investments, including listed equities, private equity and real estate. This role will be primarily responsible for modelling, reporting and analysis across the portfolio.
- Maintain and improve regular reporting on specific investments and portfolios, including preparation of summary reports for board and investment committee level
- Develop valuation, risk and performance analysis model for a variety of assets and portfolios
- Monitor portfolios, with opportunity to develop responsibility for oversight of various investments and input into investment evaluations
- Ad hoc modelling for public and private investments
- Product commentary and reports to supplement analysis and models
- Due diligence activities to support Investment team
- 2-4 years’ experience in an analytical/quantitative role, preferably on the buy-side or a major accounting firm
- Excellent Excel skills, including demonstrable experience of building and adapting detailed financial models
- Interest in financial and investment markets
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Degree level education
- Professional qualification preferred or willingness to study towards such qualification e.g. CFA, CAIA or ACA
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.