Portfolio Implementation Analyst/Fund Managers Assistant
21 October 2018
A highly regarded Asset Management firm is currently seeking to hire within the portfolio implementation team.
This position sits in the front office between the Portfolio Managers and Traders and will be responsible for the implementation of investment views across portfolios held within a wide range of strategies.
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing active support to portfolio managers including implementing investment decisions across strategies in a timely manner
- Managing trade order, ensuring efficient execution
- Oversight of cash flows, and managing rebalancing of portfolios
- Monitoring asset allocations and FX hedges across funds
- Ensure portfolios and funds are aligned with house view and managed within appropriate parameters
- Key point of contact for trading, operations and client relationship management teams
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a similar role or Middle Office function on the buy-side
- Strong Excel skills
- IMC Qualified
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver high standard of work under pressure of tight deadline
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen interest in financial markets
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.