Portfolio Implementation Associate
7 December 2023
£35,000 - £45,000
Our client, a leading asset manager is looking to recruit a Portfolio Implementation Associate into the Portfolio Management team. The role is involved implementation of investment ideas across a wide range of multi-asset portfolios.
- Manage portfolio order generation, cash and FX and transitions across equity and fixed income asset classes.
- Support Client Relationship Managers in preparing answers to DDQs and client queries.
- Analyse trade risks and formulate implementation plans driven by pre-trade analysis.
- Implement portfolio re-allocations and trading utilising risk models and other trade analytics tools.
- Initiate projects to improve the oversight of underlying assets.
- Build internal models to identify areas for potential cost-savings
- Ensure positions are booked and reflected correctly; raise processing errors back to operations’ teams.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment in responsible exclusion practices and SFDR requirements
- Contribute to investment discussions.
- Relevant work experience working in a similar portfolio implementation or FMA position
- Degree qualification from a reputable UK university
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Advanced Excel and strong Maths knowledge essential
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated Portfolio Implementation Associate looking to propel their career in a distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Portfolio Implementation Associate, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”