Portfolio Management Associate, Global Equities
15 May 2018
An excellent opportunity to join a tier one investment management firm in their global equities business.
The role will sit in the investment team and interact closely with the Portfolio Managers, assisting them with the management of their portfolios focusing, in particular, overseeing implementation of high volume of trade and monitoring multiple markets and events.
- Day to day management of global equity portfolios
- Assist with the cash management, hedging, fund flow notification and client take-on procedure
- Liaise with trading team to ensure timely and effective execution of team’s trades
- Monitor market events and ensure portfolio adjusted accordingly
- Take a pro-active approach to help highlight and resolve process inefficiencies and assessing risk
- Relevant experience working in a portfolio management or trading environment ideally for an asset manager
- Working knowledge of derivatives (futures, swaps, currency forwards)
- Degree educated, with a 2:1 or above in a numeric field
- Strong analytical skills, preferably working knowledge of VBA
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.