Portfolio Risk Analyst
4 May 2023
A leading Asset Management firm is seeking a personable and knowledgeable individual to join their portfolio risk team. Working amongst 3 other portfolio risk specialists, you will support Portfolio Managers across long-only and long/short equity strategies. In the role you will work directly with Portfolio Managers to advise on risk management and portfolio construction.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Degree educated (preferably Financial/Mathematical/Engineering degree)
- Previous experience within a risk position with an asset manager or hedge fund
- Strong understanding of equity markets
- It would be hugely advantageous if the candidate had professional qualification such as CFA, FRM or CQF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience using Python or R
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong work ethnic
- Excellent team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career progression, by joining one of the most prestigious asset management firms.
“Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”