19 May 2023
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Presentations Manager to join their Marketing Team on a permanent basis in London.
The Presentations Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Collaborate across sales, marketing and investment teams to create engaging content messaging for presentations and other related marketing materials.
- Establish an efficient process for updating content on a regular basis.
- Ensure all content is compliant with relevant regulations.
- Support the sales team in production of sales decks and aids.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
The Presentations Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related role within investment management.
- Great proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Concrete knowledge of investment products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Presentations professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”