8 February 2024
Our client is a top-tier asset management firm looking for a Presentations Specialist to join their Marketing team.
This role would be ideal for a creative and ambitious Presentations professional, looking to accelerate their career in a role that provides broad exposure to a number of different internal teams and marketing skills. In return for your 3 years of experience, the role would grant you invaluable experience and development, bolstering your career.
- Manage the lifecycle of product presentations across EMEA distribution channels, producing content for institutional and private investors.
- Producing engaging and creative presentations, using multiple different design software and mediums.
- Crafting localised presentation content and ensure information is portrayed in the best possible way for the intended audience and jurisdiction.
- Act as an interface for Sales teams to ensure their presentation requirements are catered for and liaising with the investment team to ensure presentations are delivered on time, contributing to new and existing client business.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external teams, collaborating together to provide technical yet compelling marketing materials.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role – must be within Investment Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Fluency in a European language preferred.
- UX/UI design experience ideal.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Note, our client does not sponsor visas.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.