Private Assets Operations Specialist
12 June 2021
Our client is a leading player within the investment management. Due to continued company success, the business is now looking for a Private Assets Operations Specialist to join their high performing Operations team on a permanent basis.
The Private Assets Operations Specialist will take responsibility for the following:
- Manage co-ordination of new fund launches
- Operational oversight & coordination of Private Assets, such as providing general operational support for Private Assets between the Front & Back office and external parties
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external parties and ensuring that regular meetings are diarised and attended
- Manage the specialist support and oversight for existing and new Private Unit Trusts and Sub-Advisory funds to the Front Office, Swiss Service Centre and counterparties including providing regular updates and coordination meetings
- Management of the distribution of regular reports to the various Fund Accountants, Depositories and/or Trustees including the weekly creation and liquidation report, month-end valuation sign offs and semi annual disclosure reports
- Support with ad-hoc projects
- Assist with process changes and testing around system enhancements
- Provide support for the administration of ISA Plan & General Investment account transfers (transitions)
- Provide guidance to the Front Office to ensure the ISA rules are adhered to
The Private Assets Operations Specialist will have the following credentials:
- Relevant experience in Private Assets within investment management or a custodian
- Knowledge of HMRC ISA Regulations
- Operations or Product Management background within Private Assets
- Excellent coordination skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Assets candidate with Operations experience within the investment management sector to excel their career at a thriving buy-side house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”