6 May 2022
£55,000 - £60,000
Our client is a boutique global investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Product Associate to join their high-performing Product team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager, the Product Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver offering documents for the UK OEIC and Investment Trusts.
- Maintaining relationships with team members across multiple disciplines to ensure proactive collaboration.
- Responsible for supervising initiatives and actively providing input into design/application of products.
- Ensure KIIDS meets compliance and regulatory standards.
- Be the key contact to external providers in responding to registration requests and updating registration activity.
The Product Associate will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Product Governance or Product Management across the investment management industry.
- Experience producing KIIDS or other product documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail and ability to resolve issues.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Product Associate professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Product Associate, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”