Product Development Director – Real Assets
4 June 2021
£110,000 + bonus and benefits
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to an exciting period of change and transformation, they are now seeking a Product Development Director– Real Assets to functionally manage their Real Assets product offering.
Covering both new product development activity and ongoing product management changes of existing products, the Product Development Director – Real Assets, will take responsibility for the following:
- Own the completion and overall quality of Feasibility Assessment documents for the Real Assets business (includes real estate, infrastructure and private debt businesses)
- Establish strong relationships with the Real Assets team stakeholders
- Jointly with the Product Owner / Investment Specialist for a specific asset class, lead the architectural design of new Real Assets products
- Supported by Transformation project manager, oversee the end to end launch of new products in the Real Assets space
- Ensure existing products remain fit for purpose and where changes are required, manage the implementation of these
- Evaluate product requirements and work with Global Client Solutions (Sales and Product Strategy) to recommend solutions for new geographic and segment distribution channels
- Evaluate impact on AI of industry initiatives and trends in the Real Assets space
- Work with Transformation project managers on launches of complex product initiatives in the Real Assets space
The Product Development Director – Real Assets will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in product development and/or product management roles at asset management, consultants or associated financial service providers covering real estate, infrastructure or private debt
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the real estate and/or infrastructure debt business
- Prior experience of owning and driving completion of new product proposals and presenting these to senior governance committees for approval
- Track record of successfully designing and launching products including full business case preparation and presentation
- Excellent relationship management skills.
This is a rare opportunity within the industry to functionally manage a team at a growing investment management house.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.