Product Development Manager
22 July 2022
£80,000 - £85,000
Our client is a growing asset management firm. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Product Development Manager to join their high-performing Product team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Manage and coordinate product development initiatives, providing input to the product development process from the idea stage through to launch.
- Manage and prepare product proposals and other materials, including product logs.
- Manage and maintain existing product ranges.
- Work closely with team members to ensure product deliveries and projects meet the agreed time frames.
- Proactively keep abreast with industry changes and regulatory updates.
The Product Development Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ product development experience within the asset management sector.
- IMC and/or IMC qualified would be desirable.
- Strong knowledge of UK/Irish domiciled funds, vehicles and regulatory regimes, including UCITS, NURS, OEICs.
- Solid IT skills and use of market intelligence systems.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a striving Product Development professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing asset management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Product Development Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”