Senior Product Development Manager
25 March 2022
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE
Our client is a leading name within institutional investment management. They are looking to add a Senior Product Development Manager to their high-performing Product team. This role is best suited to candidates with a work history in Product Management or Product Development.
Taking responsibility for implementation of product development and product management initiatives for funds within UCITS, the Senior Product Development Manager will assume the following remit:
- Delivering product development initiatives, providing input to the product development process from idea stage through to launch
- Designing fund solutions with operations aspects considered
- Ensure all fund launch documentation (product launch plan, product specification, product build template) are kept up to date as the launch progresses including maintaining notes from working group discussions
- End to end product development of new products as well as the maintenance of existing products
- Identifying and implementing product modifications, closures, mergers, or other changes as a result of client, investment or regulatory requirements
- Managing senior stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Consistent project work
The Senior Product Development Manager will meet the following credentials:
- At least 3 years’ experience within the investment management sector
- In-depth technical knowledge of various fund structures
- Proven experience within project management: needs to be able to implement a change process
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements (both current and future developments)
- Proven ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Background within fund accounting or fund operations is desirable
- Knowledge of UK and/or Luxembourg UCITS is essential
- IMC qualification or equivalent
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Product professional with 3-5 years’ experience within the investment management sector looking for the next step on their career ladder.
The company offers a collaborative culture, clear career progression and competitive benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.