Product Development Manager
29 September 2022
£105,000 + bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading investment management house who are looking to hire a Product Development Manager on a permanent basis.
The Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Manage and coordinate product development initiatives, providing input to the product development process from the idea stage through to launch.
- Manage and maintain existing product ranges.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to ensure product launches are timely and accurate.
- Proactively keep abreast with industry changes and regulatory updates.
- Perform competitor and market research to inform future planning.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc product tasks across the team, as they arise.
The Product Development Manager will meet the following skillset:
- 5+ years of product development experience within the asset management sector.
- Understanding Irish and/or Luxembourg funds is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of ESG.
- Working knowledge of sustainable regulations and sustainable implementation.
- Good understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- IMC and/or CFA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong communicator and intellectually curious.
- Self-motivated with the drive to exceed results.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Product Development professional with a passion for ESG, looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Product Development Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”