Product Development Manager – ESG / Sustainability (12 month FTC)
11 September 2021
£75,000 - £85,000 DOE
Our client is a leading global investment management house. Due to increased workload, they are now looking for a Product Development Manager to oversee their ESG and Sustainability range on a 12 month fixed term contract basis initially.
The Product Development Manager – ESG/Sustainability will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Manage the development of the firm’s ESG/Sustainable product range in line with existing and new ESG/Sustainability regulation to include new ESG/Sustainable products launches (with an emphasis on Luxembourg fund ranges)
- Manage the on-going development of the existing fund ranges in line with existing and new ESG/Sustainability regulation
- The determination and implementation of prospectus updates related to fund changes due to existing and new ESG/Sustainability regulation
- Work closely with the Sustainable investment team and all other investment teams to ensure that the ESG/Sustainable product range fund disclosures are accurate
- Working with other departments to ensure there is adequate support for the new ESG/Sustainable product launches and ESG/Sustainable product changes and take overall ownership of the product development aspects of the ESG/Sustainable implementation project
- Maintain awareness of competitor, regulatory and market developments related to ESG/Sustainability
- Actively contribute and lead on other ad hoc product development work and strategic projects as they arise
The Product Development Manager – ESG/Sustainability will meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years Product Development experience (fund launches, mergers, reconstructions and liquidations) within an asset management company
- Experience of implementing ESG/Sustainability regulation and/or completing ESG/Sustainable product developments including new launches and ESG/Sustainable changes to existing funds
- Good knowledge of ESG/Sustainability regulation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Holds or is working towards the CFA
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with strong Product Development backgrounds looking to delve deeper into the ESG and Sustainability arena.
If you believe your profile meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age