Product Development Manager (Irish Funds)
30 October 2021
£120,000 - £130,000 DOE
Our client is a leading name within investment management. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Product Development Manager to join their thriving Product team on a contract basis.
The Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support as directed the design, development and delivery of in-scope product initiatives, including product amendments and enhancements, closures/mergers, new fund launches and regulatory change
- Work with investments and distribution leads to oversee the existing fund range and develop tactical and strategic solutions.
- Ensure the approval of product initiatives through the product governance process, including fund board and management company approvals
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept fully informed on project delivery, progress and issues arising
- Take responsibility for product management of the existing fund ranges including the implementation of changes to existing products
- Lead relationships with other internal departments on any in-scope product related issues
- Committee representation as appropriate
- Maintain awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes and assess the impact to fund ranges
- Ownership of fund documentation including, prospectuses, KIIDs, and any other relevant fund legal documentation
- TCF reporting
- Field queries and issues relating to the product proposition, its design and operating model
- Anticipate issues affecting existing funds and implement improvements as required
- Maintain/update product database records where necessary
- Maintain awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes and assess the impact on the in-scope fund ranges
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
The Product Development Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Ability to work closely with, and influence, portfolio managers, other front office personnel and executives
- Experience within investment management is essential
- Proven experience working within Product Development at a senior level
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Relevant industry qualification, such as IMC or CFA
- Knowledge and experience of Irish funds and exposure to various regulatory regimes including UCITS and AIFS
- Experience of working with Asian products and markets also preferable
This is an exciting opportunity for a buy-side Product professionals looking for a new role with a thriving organisation.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.