Product Development & Product Strategy Assistant Manager
20 February 2021
Our client is a leading investment management house. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Product Strategy & Development Assistant Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
This role will focus on Dublin & UK UCITS, Dublin & Luxembourg Alternative Funds as well as Cayman Funds.
The Product Strategy & Development Assistant Manager will take responsibility for:
- Updating fund documentation as required by regulation or law
- Managing the Key Investor Information Document (“KIID”) production and maintenance process
- Fund registrations for marketing of the product range
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to effectively implement the product management processes
- Develop individual product management-related content knowledge, in particular around regulations, fund structures and governance
- Assist in maintaining the product development pipeline, delivering this on time and on budget
- Maintain up to date and accurate procedures, policies and templates to ensure smooth running of the fund ranges and product management function
- Attending the internal oversight committee meetings
- Act as the subject matter expert for internal ad-hoc queries related to product management
- Liaison with the Fund Boards through the provision of regular Product related reports, preparation of Board materials and general ad-hoc Board requests
The Product Strategy & Development Assistant Manager will meet the following credentials:
- 2-3 years of experience in asset management
- Product management experience within an asset management house
- Knowledge of pooled / mutual funds
- Familiarity with UCITS and AIFMD regulations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This role is best suited to candidates who have been on a rotational grad scheme within an asset management firm, covering Product Management or Product Development as part of their rotation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at a thriving buy-side firm.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.