Product Development Manager, Real Assets
10 April 2021
£110,000 + bonus and benefits
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to an exciting period of change and transformation, they are now looking to recruit a Product Development Manager to functionally manage their Real Assets function on a permanent basis.
The Product Development Manager, Real Assets will be responsible for the implementation of product development and management initiatives for funds within the Real Assets collectives’ ranges. The role primarily covers funds domiciled in the UK and Luxembourg comprising of various alternative asset classes and strategies, including Private Debt, Infrastructure and Real Estate.
The Product Development Manager, Real Assets will take responsibility for the following:
- End to end management of the real asset product development space (including private debt)
- Working closely alongside the Sales and Investment teams
- Delivering product development initiatives, providing input to the product development process from idea stage through to launch, including completion of the required documentation, obtaining the correct approvals and engaging with all required internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing product modifications, closures, mergers, or other changes as a result of customer, investment or regulatory requirements
- Strategic input into the product governance process, e.g. post launch and annual fund reviews, reviewing fund documentation and literature, and responding to ad hoc requests
- Oversight of legal and regulatory developments impacting Real Asset products
The Product Development Manager, Real Assets will meet the following criteria:
- In-depth technical knowledge of Real Assets and/or Private Debt
- Proven ability to project manage the implementation of product development and change processes is essential
- Experience in developing and managing Luxembourg domiciled AIF structures (SCSp, FCP and RAIF) suitable for alternative asset classes (including but not limited to Private Debt, Infrastructure and Real Estate)
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Proven ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Exposure to one or more traditional assets classes e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Liquidity, Multi-Strategy and Multi-asset within UK and/or Luxembourg UCITS
- Relevant investment qualification(s) (e.g. CAIA, CISI, or IMC)
This role is best suited to a senior Product Development or Product Management professional with Real Assets experience, looking for a senior role within a thriving asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.