27 June 2022
£60,000 - £70,000
We are working with a successful investment management firm who are looking to hire a Product Executive to join their Product team. The purpose of this role is to support the team with managing and implementing new and existing products.
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, the Product Executive will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the team to manage and coordinate product launches, assisting in the new product process from the idea stage through to launch.
- Monitor and analyse data to inform the product review process and annual assessments.
- Proactively engage and provide input into product strategies and initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Manage and maintain existing product ranges.
- Actively contribute to ad-hoc projects across the team, as they arise.
The Product Executive will meet the following skillset:
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience within the investment management industry.
- Experience in drafting and amending fund documentation.
- Strong understanding of fund structures and their legal and regulatory requirements across major developed markets (for example, the UK EU, US etc.).
- Self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Product Executive, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”