Global Product Manager
3 July 2021
£80,000 - £90,000 DOE
Our client is a worldwide player within the investment management sector. Due to continued business growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Global Product Manager to join their high-performing Product Management & Product Development team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, the Global Product Manager is a hybrid product management and product development role, and will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support the development and implementation of product strategy including a framework for continually assessing market demand
- Proactive research and development of new and existing products
- Anticipating changes in regulation, taxation, and market practice innovation in order to maintain fund vehicle competitiveness
- Acting as the product vehicle expert to the Distribution teams
- Oversight of UK domiciled product structures in collaboration most notably with the Legal team
- Exploration of opportunities to ensure ‘value for money’
- Developing and enhancing the Product Development and Management procedures and runbooks
The Global Product Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in product management and product development within asset management
- Knowledge of the UK investment funds industry, market, regulation and business environment
- Detailed knowledge of OEIC & Unit Trust structures, such as UCITS and NURS
- Proven experience in fund launches
- Deep understanding of product development and management processes and practices
- Sound knowledge of product governance and regulatory framework within the investment management sector
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must come from investment management background, as opposed to investment banking or wider financial services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, global investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”