Product Marketing Specialist
1 October 2019
£350 per day
Our client, a prestigious asset management firm, is looking to recruit a Product Marketing Specialist to join their EMEA Marketing team based in London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a marketing background and good product knowledge.
- Leading project management for both UCITS and non-UCITS fund launches within EMEA.
- Facilitating the set-up of data requirements needed for the initialisation of factsheets for newly launched funds and acting as the facilitator between Global Marketing EMEA, Product Management and Client Service
- Assisting the Product Marketing team to improve the content, appearance and commercial appeal of existing marketing collateral
- Ensuring the timely delivery of fund data and content to the Digital team for fund launches
- At least 5 years of experience in a Marketing role at an investment management firm
- A strong understanding of UCITS fund marketing rules in EMEA and Asia is desirable
- Substantial investment knowledge across asset classes will be beneficial (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Asset and Alternatives)
- Experience in the creation of fund reporting collateral and fund promotional material
- A competent networker and influencer in order to facilitate the requirements of the team and Product Management
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”