Product Owner – Performance & Attribution (Fixed Term Contract)
22 October 2021
Our client, a leading investment management house, is looking for a Product Owner to play a lead role in the delivery of a new Performance & Attribution engine. With a strong track record of delivering change, you will help shape the future state operating model for this function.
The Product Owner – Performance & Attribution will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Working with the Performance & Attribution teams to help design the future state operating model
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand their challenges and capture their requirements in the product backlog
- Collaborating with colleagues in Data and Technology, as well as the wider project team, to deliver the product vision and roadmap
- Managing the priority of the product backlog
- Collaborating with other product owners to coordinate any cross dependencies
- Communicating the release of product increments to the business
The Product Owner – Performance & Attribution will meet the following criteria:
- Experience of investment performance & attribution
- Extensive experience working in the asset management industry
- A strong track record of delivering significant change
- Delivery focused with the ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Quantitative degree such as Maths, Physics or equivalent (advantageous)
- Investment qualification (CFA, CIPM, FRM, IMC or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Lipper, JIRA, Excel VBA, Python, SQL, PowerBI, Tablau
- Prior experience using B-One is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Performance & Attribution professional looking for a new role at a flourishing company.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.