Product Specialist, Passive ETFs
8 February 2024
A leading global asset manager is looking to hire a Product Specialist to act as a key liaison between company clients and internal stakeholders. This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in Passive/Index funds to develop specialist knowledge and internal stakeholder management expertise.
- Support Investment & Product teams in articulating investment propositions for fund ranges.
- Act as an SME for internal stakeholders, providing specialist product positioning and market knowledge.
- Partner with Product Strategy in contributing to new launches, ensuring appropriate information is supplied for the production of marketing materials and internal presentations.
- Support internal teams with competitor analysis.
- Use market terminals and index vendor databases to manage data analytics.
- Minimum 2yrs’ experience in a relevant in-house position.
- Understanding of ETF fund market, with proven ability to navigate trends and communicate this to a variety of audiences.
- Enthusiasm to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders such as investment, sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of financial tools such as Bloomberg and FactSet, Morningstar/Sustainalytics.
- Excellent academic record / CFA.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.