Project Manager / Business Analyst – Private Markets
16 September 2019
£700 per day
A city based investment management firm is seeking an experienced Project Manager. This is a hybrid BA/PM role and they are looking for a candidate to start ASAP.
As the company is currently undergoing significant change, you will be responsible for owning and maintaining a change process across various business areas with a focus on private markets.
The role reports into the Head of Change Management and key responsibilities will include:
- Organisational design and/or process mapping and design experience
- Producing and managing project plans to support and deliver identified projects
- Contribute to business analysis and implementation actions for specific projects
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders, particularly the private markets team.
- Supporting the resolution of issues where necessary.
- Working alongside senior management and external parties who are involved in the day to day process.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 plus years experience working as a project manager within the investment management industry. This role is ideal for a candidate that thrives in a hands-on environment. Previous experience working in private markets/private equity environment would be ideal.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”