Proxy Voting Analyst
9 August 2021
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Our client is a well-established player within the investment management sector. Due to continued business success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Proxy Voting Analyst to join their high performing team on a permanent basis.
The Proxy Voting Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Providing support during voting season, including the management of special voting requirements
- Administration of the online proxy voting platform
- Audit of global proxy voting activities
- Respond to proxy voting queries from clients, fund managers and internal staff
- Administration of central client account records, including supporting on-boarding of clients
- Distribute daily vote allocations, carry out checks on voting volumes and following up on late votes, errors and special requirements
- Produce timely, accurate client voting alerts for meetings with special requirements
- Carry out the aggregation of investment holdings data for engagement-related client accounts on a monthly basis
- Quarterly delivery of client-specific activity statistics
- Continually improve processes and related process documentation
The Proxy Voting Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years work experience in a data processing focused role within the investment management sector
- Previous exposure to proxy voting
- Background in corporate actions desirable
- Experience manipulating data using pivot tables
- Knowledge of other data tools such as Power BI is preferable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with Proxy Voting experience or Corporate Actions experience within the investment management sector to join a lively and dynamic team and a leading asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, due to the volume of applicants we receive, only successful candidates will be responded to.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age