Proxy Voting Analyst (Contract)
19 February 2022
£200 - £375 per day DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global investment management house as a Proxy Voting Analyst. The purpose of this role is to support during the company’s busy voting season.
Working closely alongside the Head of Stewardship, the Proxy Voting Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Provide recommendations to clients based on relevant voting policies.
- Manage and compile research assigned companies for client products.
- Work with the senior team in researching and developing engagement strategies.
- Support with the drafting of summaries of engagement and public policy consultation responses.
- Assist the leadership and client team in building and maintaining strong client relationships.
The Proxy Voting Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of proxy voting services is essential.
- Interest in environmental, social and corporate governance issues.
- Strong analytical ability and ability to carry out research.
- Experience within the financial services sector (ideally asset management).
- Collaborative, team player with excellent attention to detail.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Proxy Voting Analyst., please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”