Quantitative Equities – Analyst/Portfolio Manager
9 September 2019
Competitive Salary + bonus
Our client, a top tier global asset manager is looking to hire a Research Analyst to join the Quantitative Equity portfolio management team.
This position will join the portfolio management team of a firm at the leading edge of equity factor-based investing. The team is responsible for researching new investment ideas and enhancing existing models.
- Perform quantitative research on equity factor investing strategies to support investment decisions
- Assist in effective allocation of risk exposure and develop portfolio construction tools to extract alpha from the markets
- Monitor financial news and conduct empirical research to support stock selection
- Create and maintain factor models and quantitative tools to improve investment decision making
- 2-5 years experience in a quantitative equity research role on the buy-side or sell-side
- Experience working in equity markets
- Degree educated; Finance, Computer Science, Economics or Quantitative field
- Excellent coding skills; Matlab, R or Python preferable
- Knowledge of SQL
- CFA qualification or ambition to enrol in the program
- Strong numerical, analytical and research skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.