Quantitative Equity Research Analyst
3 February 2020
Top tier asset manager are looking to add a Quantitative Analyst to the Global Equity investment team to support factor-based investing.
As a member of the global equity investment team this position will be responsible for providing quantitative based research which will have significant input into the operation and evolution of the quantitative framework.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing bespoke bottom-up stock selection factor models for Portfolio Managers
- Developing new factor signals
- Actively involved in building and maintain database, helping to manipulate data and test models
- Working alongside Portfolio Managers to establish potential further direction for analysis
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a front office quantitative research position, preferably on the buy-side
- Deep understanding of factor investing, risk premia, equity valuation and behavioural finance
- Ability to code in R, Python and/or SQL is essential
- Graduate degree in a quantitative/analytical subject; professional qualification such as CFA would be preferable
- Strong knowledge of equity markets
- Positive and proactive attitude with an excellent eye for detail
- Clear passion for quantitative finance and an interest in cutting edge technology in the data science community
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.