Implementation Consultant – FinTech
24 March 2018
Our client, a leading FinTech provider of trading and analytics solutions is looking to hire within the client services team. This role will work directly with clients to help implement trading and risk analytics solutions.
- Manage key phases of project implementation
- Translating client requirements into development plans, as part of implementation and upgrade projects
- Implement development, including data interfaces, workflows and bespoke reports
- Define and execute system test plans to meet client requirements
- Support for end users to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure on-time project deliveries
- Degree educated; emphasis on numeracy and computation such as Maths, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or similar
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C#, C++, R or Python
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of finance and capital markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a elite firm in the FinTech space, offering a culture of excellent and opportunity to learn from senior experienced financial and technology professionals in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.