Quantitative Researcher – Fixed Income
6 February 2020
Competitive Salary + bonus
The role will be responsible for applying data and statistical models to assist the alpha idea generation and fundamental investment process. This position is fully integrated as part of the investment team and will involve consistent interaction with portfolio decision-makers with a chance to have a significant impact of investment decisions.
- Research and implement new bond and currency models and use output from models to contribute to alpha idea generation across fixed income markets
- Develop enhancements to existing fixed income, macro econometric and portfolio models
- Help create new, proprietary datasets on market flows and positioning, creating initial visualisation of this data for Portfolio Managers
- Analyse investment ideas from a quantitative perspective
- Relevant experience as a quantitative analyst or investment analyst who is interested in applying their skill to macro economics and its impact on fixed income markets
- Aware of the latest developments within the Data Science community and current best practices for software developments
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Interest in investments and financial markets
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.